Frequently Asked Questions
Are The Building Prices Listed Somewhere On Your Website?
- Building code requirements that change from region to region and even within the same state, as well as requirements that may be unique to the customer make it impractical to post prices on the website at this time.
Can I Put More Down & Make My Payments Less Each Month?
- Certainly! You can put down as much as you like; in fact, we actually encourage you to put more down. The monthly payments are based on the remaining balance.
Do I Need Credit?
- No. We do not check your credit; all you need is a down payment to get started.
Do I Need To Do Anything To Get Ready For Delivery?
- Yes. You will have to supply foundation blocks (concrete blocks) to set the building on. Your delivery driver will inform you in advance of the quantity needed for your building. Please have the blocks on location when the building arrives.
How Long Will It Take To Receive Delivery On My Building?
- Generally, a building purchased from a dealer will take 7-10 business days to deliver. If the building purchased has to be manufactured it will be 14-21 business days. Weather conditions and demand of the season can alter delivery times.
How Much Does Delivery Cost?
- There are no hidden charges; we offer free delivery (up to 50 miles), free set-up and leveling and we also anchor the building for free if you are located in the required zone.
Is The Rent To Own Plan Available On All Of Your Buildings?
- All our our standard buildings can be purchased rent-to-own. Special orders may require a cash purchase; we do accommodate a high degree of custom orders through the rent-to-own. If a customer intends to alter their building with construction or painting, we require a cash purchase. ***Rent-to-own is not available for Oklahoma (lease-to-own only).
Is There A Warranty On Your Buildings?
- All of the materials used to construct our buildings (metal, shingles and pressure treated lumber) carry a 20 to 30 years Manufacturer's Limited Warranty. Our buildings are guaranteed to be free from defects in material and workmanship for seven years.
Is There Maintenance Required On My Building?
- You should enjoy many years of maintenance-free storage. We use treated materials and also offer stain/sealant for our products.
What If The Building Doesn't Fit Through My Gate?
- You are responsible for granting clear access to delivery location. If part of a fence or gate has to be removed, we are not responsible for repairing or replacing fences, gates, trees, shrubs, etc.
What Kind Of Permits Or Other Paperwork Will I Need?
- Requirements pertaining to zoning, permits, setbacks and covenants vary to municipality to municipality therefore, you will need to contact your local government agencies to find out what you will need. If you live in a community that is part of a home owners association be sure to find out what rules and regulations they have concerning storage buildings.
Why Is My 14' Wide Building Only About 13'6
- The DOT (Dept. of Transportation) Regulations require the building to be no wider than 14' at the widest point; this is why the building is measured from eave to eave. Our smaller sized buildings are measured from wall to wall.